CONTAINS MANY NEW CONCEPTS NOT FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE.
A UNIQUE BOOK USING MODERN SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES TO UPDATE TRADITIONAL SUBJECTS
12 STAGES IN THE PROCESS OF EVOLUTION AND GROWTH OF EVERYTHING (INCLUDING YOU AND ME).
This beautifully produced, high quality book is 8.5 x 11 inch size to best display its 496 pages which contain numerous diagrams and tables - many in colour. For example, the Tarot chapter has colour pictures of 2 versions of all the Major cards. The size also enables a larger typestyle to be used - so it's easier to read. The result of 40 years of research.
* * Available in eBook (FREE KINDLE READER APPS), Paperback, and Hardcover formats.
The main principle of The Cycle of Growth is that all cyclic processes, no matter how many stages we split them into, are manifestations of the same Whole. In each cycle the positive and negative forces balance one another to return to the original Zero State. When we compare the Cycle of Growth with seeming different areas of study there is remarkable correspondence.
It compares and harmonises traditional philosophic and esoteric teachings with some of the latest discoveries in Psychology and Science - the most important being the discovery of the Transcendent Planets Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, the now accepted story of Evolution beginning with The Big Bang , the modern scientific use of Number Zero - which was not recognised in earlier history, and C.G.Jung’s concept of Individuation. There is reference to such areas as Quantum Physics, Nuclear Physics, Fractals, and String Theory. There is a lot more. It also considers insights given by the trance medium Edgar Cayce - who also gave verifiable information about people he never met. This method reconciles differences when authorities on a subject disagree.
ASTROLOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY
- Ancient philosophy did not include knowledge of the psychological concepts that are available to everyone today, although it was present in symbolic form. We also recognise that , as with the Hunter Gatherer, the mental psychology was different to that of today because in The Age of Aquarius the Jungian Thinking Function has developed from the general public access to Reading, Writing, and Mathematics - which are also relatively new subjects.
- It is becoming recognised that our experiences in the womb affect our later life. When we compare the Astrological Logarithmic Timescale of a human lifetime from Conception to Death with The “Development of Personality” stages of Freud, Erikson, and Piaget there is exact correspondence.
- The Logarithmic Timescale also adds a “Transcendent Octave” which gives rise to evolutionary development.
- The planet Uranus clearly relates to the Jungian psychological concept of The Individuation Process.
- Now in The Age of Aquarius, we can use recent historical discoveries to understand the other Zodiac Ages.
- The traditional "4 Elements" are compared with "The 4 Functions" of Jungian Psychology - and "The 4 Fundamental Nuclear Forces" and "4 States of Matter" of Physics.
- The 22 symbols of the Major Arcana match the 12 Cycle of Growth Stages in sequence.
- Traditional philosophical systems and Numerology do not include Number Zero because it is a relatively new discovery – only becoming a number in its own right in the Computer Age. There is no "Year Zero" between 1 BC and 1 AD.
- The sequence of Numbers corresponds with the process of Evolution – and therefore The Cycle of Growth - from The Big Bang onwards, as demonstrated by the development of all Chemical Elements from basic Hydrogen.
THE KABBALAH TREE OF LIFE
- This symbolic system gets closer to the archetypal universal principles than the others and therefore associates with all other areas of study to the enrichment of them all.
- The Astrological symbol of Neptune is a basic depiction of the 3 Pillars of The Tree of Life.
- With the discovery of Number Zero, we are now able to associate Numbers Zero to 9 with the 10 Sephiroth of The Tree – which was not previously possible.
- With the discovery of the Transcendent Planets we are able to add them to The Tree of Life where there were traditionally no planetary associations.
- “The Lightning Flash” of Kabbalist involution and related Astrological planets exactly matches those of the sequence of stages in The Cycle of Growth. We can now add a transcendent/evolutionary function to The Tree which was not apparent before.
- The Book of Genesis describes the now accepted sequence of events from "The Big Bang" onwards, and human evolution.
- The First 3 chapters of Genesis describe the 3 Octaves of The Astrological Logarithmic Timescale.
- Stages 9 to 12 of The Cycle of growth describe our life in the womb from Conception to Birth - which repeats human evolution from a "blob of jelly" to human form
- The Tree of Life mentioned in Genesis and Revelation (and The Kabbalah) refers to the human Chakra System of energy centres in the human body, and the related hormone-producing endocrine glands.
There is additional material in the Appendix that has resulted from other studies and experience.
Please click here to see 'YOUR PERSONAL LIFE DIARY' astrology book
- Alchemy - a study of the ancient art.
- Human Evolution - from 'The Big Bang' to the present day.
- Critical Mass - in terms of Physics and Psychology.
- Edgar Cayce - "The Sleeping Prophet". Gave over 14,000 accurate, recorded, readings, many for people he never knew or met.
- Meditation - a result of practical experience.
- The Nitrogen Cycle - another of Nature's natural cycles which is a part of Evolution.
- The Middle Path - a study of spiritual development.
Get free downloads